It is that time of year! No I am not talking about the holidays, I am talking about everyone getting ready to start making some new health goals. We all do it, I know I do. I reflect over the last year, then come up with some new goals to try and achieve or keep working on those that I have not accomplished yet.
This is how I see it. Our health goals have some requirements.
1. Your goals, no your ability to work on them need to fit in with your priorities because if they don't then you are going to run into some problems. Make a list and figure out where they fit with your life.
2. Stop trying to figure out where you are going to find the time and start by making the time.
3. Balance. It is a balancing act between your life and what you need to do to work on your goals.
4. Just because you have a day or two that doesn't go as planned, don't give up!
5. Make a plan b, okay even a plan c. Sometimes you will achieve that goal sooner than planned or and injury may set you back. Life has a tendency to make changes for us, so having some backups will help.
Hi guys!! Welcome to my thoughts and just some health information that I hope you can use! Let me just state this now. I am not a writer, English major, or even a blogger, so there will be mistakes in here.